FG10000 F1 Sportsline 2WD Clear Body ARTR.
Supplied without radio system, or batteries.
They have a very well-balanced driving performance and can be recommended also for all rookies.
The model is equipped with a 26ccm engine and reaches a final speed of almost 100 km/h.
Technical description of the F-1/5 Sportsline chassis:
Robust 5mm alloy chassis. All chassis borings are countersunk. The rear double wishbone suspensions are supported by additional track rods which enable a very fast set-up. All adjustments can be made without dismounting parts thanks to the fixed wishbone threaded shafts. The model is equipped with 4 aluminium oïl pressure shock absorbers. Push-rods connect the independant wheel suspension and shock absorbers. The front wheels are equipped with disk brakes. The engine power is transmitted through a fourblock clutch on a belt drive. All rotating parts are supported by ball bearings. The wheels and the tires are copies of the original.
The construction of the F-1/5 chassis is not identical with the other 1:5 scale FG models and therefore it can’t be converted into or from these models by a conversion kit.
• 5mm aluminium chassis with double wishbones front and rear
• 26ccm engine with air filter with a tune pipe
• differential gear
• complete gearwheel drive
• FG ball drive
• all rotating parts supported by ball bearings
• 4 oil-pressure shock absorbers
• front disk brakes, rear gear brake
• front and rear spoiler
• clear polycarbonate bodyshell
• wheels with glued tires
• radio control system (only RTR version).
• Length: 960mm
• Width: 440mm
• Height: 230mm
• Wheelbase: 620mm
Not included :
• Radio system 2.4GHz
• Steering metal gear servo 25kg
• Gaz/Throttle servo 10kg
• Receiver battery and charger