FG 66295/025 Oil for shock absorber 250, 100ml, 1pce.
or 4 payments of $3.62 with InfoIn Stock
Shock Absorber Silcone Oil... Silicone Shock Absorber Oil in various viscosities for optimal accomodation of the shock absobers. The higher the number, the thicker the oil. Attenion ! The first filling of the FG shock absorbers is made with original FG shock absorber oil. In order to ensure imperviousness and constant quality only use original FG shock absorber oil for refilling.
Factory filling of FG/Losi/Smartech and many other 1/5 and 1/6 scale shocks is done with genuine silicone shock absorber oil.
To ensure seal tightness and consistency you should only use genuine silicone shock absorber oil for refilling as well.
Most every rc-car shock absorber uses silicone oil of different viscosities.
The smaller the number, the lower the viscosity of the silicone oil and the softer the damping.
As a rule of thumb:
- Viscosity 100 = similar to water
- Viscosity 1.000 = similar to cooking oil
- Viscosity 5.000 = similar to shampoo
- Viscosity 10.000 = similar to honey
As a reference:
The red FG Marder / Off-Road Buggy series shock absorbers are factory filled with 2.000 viscosity oil, the shocks on monster cars with dual shock set-ups (total of 8 shocks) are filled with 1.000 viscosity oil, and the shocks on FG onroad cars come filled with 4.000 viscosity oil. The original filling of the Losi 5ive-T is 350 silicone oil.
FG Silicone oil with 100 ml:
- FG Item N° 66295/010 = Viscosity: 100
- FG Item N° 662895/025 = Viscosity: 250
- FG Item N° 66295/035 = Viscosity: 350
- FG Item N° 66295/050 = Viscosity: 500
- FG Item N° 66295/075 = Viscosity: 750
- FG Item N° 66295/100 = Viscosity: 1000
- FG Item N° 66295/150 = Viscosity: 1500
- FG Item N° 66295/200 = Viscosity: 2000
- FG Item N° 66295/300 = Viscosity: 3000
- FG Item N° 66295/400 = Viscosity: 4000
- FG Item N° 66295/500 = Viscosity: 5000
- FG Item N° 66295/600 = Viscosity: 6000
- FG Item N° 66295/700 = Viscosity: 7000
- FG Item N° 66295/800 = Viscosity: 8000
- FG Item N° 66295/900 = Viscosity: 9000
- FG Item N° 66296 = Viscosity: 10000