Enjoy the economical convenience of Team Corally's innovative new 16 piece RC tool set. Perfect for maintaining, repairing, or customizing your vehicle, this comprehensive set comes complete with a compact, take-anywhere carrying case. It's the last tool set you'll ever need!
A partial list of the various tasks that can be completed using this kit:
Secure or remove screws with 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0mm machined hex drivers
Secure or remove nuts with 5.5 and 7mm nutdrivers
Adjust turnbuckles and linkages and maintain or repair drive axles with the stamped metal multi-tool
Install, adjust, or remove 5mm suspension pivot balls using the 5mm allen key held by the molded wheel nut tool
The innovative multi-purpose shock pliers allow you to:
- Safely hold shock shafts during maintenance to prevent scratching
- Conveniently installl rod and turnbuckle plastic ends
- Accurately determine fastener length and diameter
- Secure shock caps during removal or installation
- Measure and adjust camber
- Easily install rod ends and ball cups with two sizes of molded tools that key directly into the wheel nut tool
Organize screws and bits with the small parts tray
Keep gears secure and organized with the pinion caddy
Rebuild and fill shocks using the innovative shock tray installed on the wheel nut tool
Maintain and rebuild differentials using the parts tray and inverted wheel nut tool
Adjust or secure small nuts with the cast four-way wrench
Many more uses!
With all of this convenience packaged in one convenient carrying case, the Team Corally Tool kit is a must-have for your pit box or workbench.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $6.99 with Info
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info