Twister Ninja 250 Red Flybarless Helicopter 6 Axis Stabilization & Altitude Hold
or 4 payments of $31.25 with InfoIn Stock
Twister Ninja 250 Helicopter with Co-Pilot Assist 6-Axis Stabilisation and Altitude Hold (Red) (TWST1001R)
Not by chance does the Ninja 250 share the same name as Twister’s hugely successful 2011 original. Highly acclaimed in its day, the Mk.1 Twister Ninja was not only tough, rock-solid in flight and dead easy to control, it offered a ground-breaking 10-minute duration. All enviable attributes that Twister’s development team has been keen to reproduce in this revolutionary new machine. Equipped with state-of-the-art Co-Pilot technology, the high-performance Ninja 250 is noted as being one of the easiest to fly single-rotor R/C model helicopters currently available. That alone is impressive, however the 250 also retains all the performance and agility that’s necessary to entertain experienced R/C pilots.
New to helicopter flying? Imagine a feature-packed flight system that offers cutting edge 6-axis gyro stabilisation, novice and advanced flight modes and, as if that's not enough, unique auto take-off and land functionality coupled to sophisticated altitude hold programming. Pretty neat, but there’s more. From the highly efficient duration-optimised blade design to the bulletproof nylon reinforced carbon fibre tail boom, damage-limiting auto shutdown feature and outstanding 15-minute flight duration, no stone has been left unturned in Twister’s desire to create a helicopter that’s a technological leap ahead of the celebrated original.
- One-touch auto take-off.
- One-touch auto land.
- Altitude hold system.
- Model protecting panic mode.
- 6-axis gyro stabilisation.
- Extremely durable beginner-friendly construction.
- Quick release wireless LiPo.
- Outstanding 15-minute duration.
- Available in red and blue.
- Colour co-ordinated rotor blades.
- 1x Ninja 250 helicopter.
- 1x 2.4GHz four-channel transmitter.
- 1x 1S 3.7V 300mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB charger.
- 1x Spare main and tail rotor set.
- 1x Spare cyclic pushrod set.
- 1x Tool set (screw driver & Allen key).
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
- Main rotor diameter (mm): 250
- Length (mm): 268
- Height (mm): 80
- Flying weight (mm): 52.7g
- Weight with Battery 52.7g 1.86oz
- Shipping Weight 0.00kg 0.00lbs
- Product Height 80mm 3.15in
- Product Length 268mm 10.55in
- Completion Level RTF
- Experience Level Beginner and Intermediate
- Assembly Time 5 minmin
- Recommended Usage Environment Indoor
- Power Source Electric
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $13.24 with Info